Our mission is to facilitate the journey of the disowned mentally disabled from crises to stability, merge them into mainstream of life and enable them to function in society with the right to self-dignity.
- Make efforts to promote positive mental health and prevent the epidemic of mental illness.
- To promote dissemination of knowledge and information and
to educate the people about mental health, mental illness, treatment and positive mental Health on a scientific basis.
To promote enactment of legislation relating to matters concerning
the mentally disabled, their rehabilitation and also to other marginalised members of society.
- To ensure the mentally disabled to get back their basic human rights, right to treatment, right to employment.
For holistic rehabilitation of mentally ill issues concerning their families,
and society has to be seriously looked into.
- Pleasant familial relationship go a long way in aiding a mentally ill to recover. (Stress free family environment)
Drifted disabled, distraught wandering mentally ill should be considered as our breathrens.
They should be provided
adequate tender care; treatment and effort should be taken to reintegrate them with their families.
To start the network of rehabilitation centers, residential centers and fully equipped
with comprehensive programme for prevention, intervention and rehabilitation.
- We should not stop once the medical treatment of the mentally ill is over. We must ensure that it is absolutely necessary for them to lead a meaningful life. To achieve this we have to work at the macro level, influence policymaking and network with appropriate authorities, the media, and other NGOs, public and even children
- To involve in training medical & paramedical persons in mental health. Its insufficient we have to reach the mass, grass root level. Train volunteers, village health workers, to identifying mental illness, give basic counseling, motivate the public to come forward to avail services, establish rehabilitation services, remove the myths and misconception, eradicate the stigma attach to mentally ill.
In nutshell, our mission is to facilitate the journey of the disowned mentally disabled from crisis to stability,
merge them into mainstream of life and enable them to function in society with the right to self-dignity.
- To involve in biological, genetic, psychosocial issues that contribute to Mentally ill.
- Let us all join hands in the struggle for the rights of mentally ill.